For Albertans, By Albertans.
in annual savings!
This is the power of our floating rate option!
100% backed by
Lower business, farm, and residential rates in Alberta!
Disclaimer: Competitor pricing as of February 1, 2016 (Source). Price given for Burst Energy is the average of our Floating Rate for the past 6 months (November 2015 to April 2016) for Edmonton (i.e. Epcor wire area). Prices do not include Transmission and Delivery charges, which are government regulated and common to all electricity retailers. Application for electricity or natural gas may include a credit check. Prudential requirement is linked to your usage, and may be higher than $100.
Our Services Run Across Alberta
From Warner to Fort McMurray and everywhere in between!
How to read your energy bill:
Our system is straightforward and transparent. We help you understand your electricity needs, and we partner with you to ensure that you receive the best rates possible.
Understanding Your Monthly Bill.
– Energy Charges are fees based upon usage per kilowatt hours.
– Admin Charge is a flat monthly fee.
– Balancing Pool Allocation is a Government of Alberta program that was created to help manage the provincial deregulation process. For the last several years, they have been able to return money to consumers.
– Delivery Charges are charged to you by your wire provider (Epcor in this case).
– Local Access Fees are charged by your municipality.
– Interest on Security is the interest on your prudential security payment, and counts against your total monthly balance.
- No Sign-up Fee
- No Cancellation Fee
- Paperless Billing
- Pre-Authorized Payment