in annual savings!
This is the power of our floating rate option!
By Albertans, For Albertans
Lower business, farm, and residential rates in Alberta!
Disclaimer: Competitor pricing as of March 1st 2017 (Source). Price given for Burst Energy is the average of our Floating Rate for the past 6 months (September 2016 to February 2017) for Edmonton (i.e. Epcor wire area). Prices do not include Transmission and Delivery charges, which are government regulated and common to all electricity retailers.
For all your solar needs, check out Burst Energy’s partner here:
For a commercial energy audit, contact our partner Solare:
Collect reward dollars with AMA!
Find out how to support green!
Enter promo code to receive 10% discount on your electricity and natural gas (ARTA members only). Not available with any other offer.
Enter YESS as your promo code and we will donate $2 a month to YESS!
Learn more about what we do!
Our Services Run Across Alberta
From Warner to Fort McMurray and everywhere in between!
How to read your energy bill:
Our system is straightforward and transparent. We help you understand your electricity needs, and we partner with you to ensure that you receive the best rates possible.
Understanding Your Monthly Bill.
– Energy Charges are fees based upon usage per kilowatt hours.
– Admin Charge is a flat monthly fee.
– Balancing Pool Allocation is a Government of Alberta program that was created to help manage the provincial deregulation process. For the last several years, they have been able to return money to consumers.
– Delivery Charges are charged to you by your wire provider (Epcor in this case).
– Local Access Fees are charged by your municipality.
– Interest on Security is the interest on your prudential security payment, and counts against your total monthly balance.
- No Sign-up Fee
- No Cancellation Fee
- Paperless Billing
- Pre-Authorized Payment